Monday, April 18, 2011

The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude. ~Voltaire

Day #23- A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future-

I find this question so ridiculous I almost didnt answer it. I have this theory about todays "youth" and how people depend on others for their happiness and it drives me bonkers. If one isnt ok eating alone in a restaurant or taking themselves to the movies...alone...then there is a problem. Please dont get me wrong...I am a social butterfly and love doing activities with people I love but I am also content on being alone and doing things I love.

So I refuse to answer this question cause I cant predict the future and I choose to not even really think about it...I am lucky each and everyday and I am blessed to live this amazing life.

"When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death - ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment