Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brotherly Love-

Day #2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


Over the years Bradley and I have been in some pretty amazing brawls. He pushes my buttons like nobody else...but he is the best. He is so driven, passionate, healthy, smart, honest, caring, compassionate, athletic, sweet, thoughtful, opinionated, fashionable ( If I could find a boy who dresses like my brother...), loving, well spoken, and it does help that he has amazing taste in music. He is one of my best friends and we are scarily alike in some ways and very ( very) different in others. I love him...I can honestly say that and I only say that about a few people and really mean it! HA!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool that we both have brothers named Brad. I also think it's cool that we are both pretty close with our brothers. :) Go Team Sibling!

    ReplyDelete