Friday, March 4, 2011

It's all right cause I'm .....

Day #3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

This isn't really fair as I have a few favorite shows-



Saved By The Bell...I mean really what can I say. It's just the best teen sitcom there ever was. My friend Nicholas got my a " I love Zack Morris" pin and a "Bayside Tigers" sweatshirt for Christmas...honestly the best present EVER. I could watch these shows any time and I love them as much as I did the first time I saw them. Kelly and Zack have to be one of the cutest TV couples out there, and the fact that they got married at the end...icing on the cake.




I got into Buffy because of Bryan and it might be the best thing I took from the relationship. Joss Wheadon's dialogue is witty and is filled with quips. The love story between Buffy and Angel is one of my all time favorite "TV story lines" ever. I catch a lot of flak for being such a fan of the show...but until you have watched it, no judgment.

1 comment:

  1. I remember we would watch the Saved by the Bell shows on DVD all the time!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete