Monday, March 28, 2011

I need to know I broke your heart...I'm wondering do you feel free

#17- A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life.

I cant provide a picture for this one, and for that I am greatful ( he was heartbreaking beautiful). Though I am sure this challenge meant for this to be a "positive impact" the people who have effected me the most are the ones who tend to have impacted me in a negative way.

So this person is Bryan Joel, my college boyfriend of four and a half years. I wish Bryan no ill will and I hope his life is everything he wished for and more...that being said someone recently pointed out that I am only attracted to specific guys because I know nothing will ever come of it...therefore I wont get hurt. Bryan was the second person I ever loved and he hurt me in a way I can't even explain. So though it was a negative impact, I learned a TON about who I am and how strong I can be. I learned forgiveness and I learned humility. The relationship changed my views on love, life, and made me realize the person I wanted to be. The relationship changed me, I literally changed to fit a mold and though it took me awhile to find myself again....I am thankful because I know more now about myself than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why that has to happen, but it does. I love who you are!

    ReplyDelete