Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Help me, comfort me...Stop me from feeling what I'm feeling now"

#18 a picture of your biggest insecurity-

Granted I am not going to take a picture of myself in a bikini right now...but it would be my body. Recently I have lost weight but I am still no confident in how I look. I honestly don't know ANY girl who isn't self conscious (well maybe a few...lucky bitches) of how she looks, how her clothes fit, if she has rolls, ect....

Beside that- my crazy phases....and this is only becauyse people judge (we all do it, even if we try not to...hell I judge myself)when they don't know. Sometimes things don't go well in my life and apparently my way to deal with that is to self destruct...it happens more often then it should...but I am dealing.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in swimsuits!!!!! I need to do some serious toning myself. What the heck? I hit 27 and everything is flubbery. Sad days.

    On a high note: I bet we still look pretty decent to most.

    ReplyDelete