Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I’m so happy I could bounce

Day #9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
doing a few as a missed two days last week-
\\

I have two friends that I have to mention in this because without both of them I would not be here today :

Ara- aka SPUD


Ara was there for me when nobody even knew there was a problem. There came a point in 2001-2002 that we were inseparable and his home was my home. I love his parents and his sisters. He risked our friendship to ensure my safety...this kid will never know how much he means to me...even 10 years later, I still consider him my best friend.



Dustin aka- D-Nasty



I met Dustin in college and we have been best friends ever since. Dustin was there through the Bryan relationship, was in Denver for a break up, was there when Marcia died...he is one of the only people who knows, without a doubt, how to make me laugh and he can get me out of my dark/twisty place and he also know when to leave me there. I love him.


I love both of these guys more than I can say and I feel like words diminish how much they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment