Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We do sign language cause we're bad at math....

Day #10- A picture of the person you do the craziest shit with -

Let me preface this by saying I stop doing fucked up stuff in me early 20's. I have always been a fairly responsible person...dont really drink a ton, dont get into trouble...so this question is slightly misleading.




That being said this is J-Bray...J-Bray has been one of my closest friend since we were Sophomores at The UofA. She was in my program and we became fast friends. Jenny is very outgoing and talkative....it seemed like a match made in heaven. We butter dance together (if you haven’t witnessed it, ask me about it the next time you see me), we went to Mexico with the interpreting program for 10 Days and left the people down there very confused about gringos. In 2009 Jenny told me there was two of her (at the time) boyfriends buddies that lived in Denver that she thought I should meet, she was right Patrick and JB are so sweet. Also in 2009 Jenny came to Denver for New Years with her boyfriend (who is now her husband) Ryan. We had so much fun...dancing and laughing. New Years day, severely hung over Jenny and I went to a local bar and did our thing...this included going up to random strangers and interviewing them with a curling iron we found as a microphone....surprisingly people talked to us for a long time…I guess that is the J-Bray/Ashley effect .

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I like the J-Bray/Ashley effect! You 2 rock!!!

    ReplyDelete