Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day #28- A picture of something your afraid of

I read...I real A LOT...Currently I am reading Helter Skelter which takes an depth look at the Manson Family murders.




In short,in 1969 Charles Manson and his follower killed a massive amount of people in August ( the number changes ever night I read the book!). The Mason family brutally murderd- shooting, torturing, and stabbing victims multiple times ( one of the victims had over 40 stab wounds).



Last night I was reading and my phone rang ( it plays the intro to PJ's Jeremy) and I jumped and my heart skipped a beat...that's how on edge this book has me.

It scares me that anyone can have this much hate and/or be this fucked up!

1 comment:

  1. Get rid of that book my friend!!! :) No seriously!!! Let's read "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh". It's got to be 100% better!!

    ReplyDelete