Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"An uncle is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love."

Day #27- A picture of you and a family member




So this is a picture of my mother (Cynthia), Uncle Dave, brother (Bradley), and myself. Two summers ago my family and our whole "New Jersey" family ( my mom's sisters kids, and their kids) all went on a five day rafting trip down the Green River. My Uncle is one of my favorite people ever. He was born in Detroit and currently owns a few car dealerships in New Jersey. A few years back he was named one of Times top 20 business men. He is very philanthropic and has always been so generous to my family. He has 3 kids, and combined two of those kids have 7 children, and he used to run marathons! He hates my tattoos and has a strong hold on his family, but is truly wonderful.

1 comment: