Monday, April 11, 2011

Some people make this world...and my life better!

I have three jobs; I work 8-5 in accounting, I am an American Sign Language Interpreter for the state of Colorado, and I am a Community Organizer for Calling All Crows.

My boss at CAC has to be one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth (he puts up with Krista, Jenna and I, which alone should give him saint-hood) if for no other reason then the discussion below ( thank goodness for g-chat).

me: It’s pretty spectacular if you think about it I mean its no James Franco...but its pretty stellar..HA!
Boss: well thank you. certainly no Franco but he's an f'n machine .
me: yes but has he done all you have done...you got that on him sir.
Boss:true true. i'll try to catch up on the acting stuff soon.
me:kissing Sean Penn is a must for great actors!
Boss:if it's artistic and tastefully done, i'm all in
me:oh, you made me laugh
Boss:hopefully it's someone attractive....you know Franco, bradley cooper, jake gylly not some furry man like Zach G
me:Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment