Monday, May 9, 2011

We're better together....


Two of my very favorite people in this world got married this past weekend in San Clemente, California. The wedding was beautiful and so much fun. Every single person there had a blast and it was so nice being surrounded by an amazing group of 26-30 year old.




My brother was the best man and the maid of honor was Rachel's best friend Kimmie.


Speaking of Rachel, this is her. She is amazing, funny, smart, beautiful, kind, and honestly Kyle (the groom) couldnt do any better than her. She is from Colorado and ever since I met her at a tailgate 5 years ago I have adored her. This picture is from last years "reunion" football game where Rachel thought it would be a good idea to climb a giant statue of Ralphie ( Univeristy of Colorado's Mascot).


I have known the groom, Kyle, since I was 11. He has always been like another brother to me. He was over at our house all the time in high school, his dad was my dentist, and he and my brother both ended up going to CU. Honestly this weekend was great because I was seeing my "other" brother get married.


They are perfect for one another...they are lucky. Wish them a happy life.

LOVES to Kyle and Rachel!

1 comment: