Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BUY Music

Ok this isn’t the music post I have been working on but it just popped into my head and I decided a short blog about it was needed.

BUY music, don’t steal it...it's just not cool. I know music cost $, and some of you don’t have a ton to spend...and yet an album came out that you REALLY want. I know it’s hard, I live and breathe music, but if you can’t afford to support a band then maybe you need wait till you have money to buy the disc.

With Amazon Music now being compatible with iTunes music is cheaper than ever couple that with Spotify and you should NEVER steal music. Spotify is free unless you want to download, then $10.00 a month gets you unlimited download and you can sync the songs to your iPod...NO REASON TO STEAL!

Most of the must I like is up and coming indie bands---the really do need the money. Some of the members were in HUGE bands at one point, but other members are still struggling to make it.

SO next time you think of going to "limewire" ( or whatever you kids are using these days) remember, $10.00 unlimited downloads....pretty fricking sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment