Friday, February 17, 2012

These are things I know for sure

I have been burning my candle at both ends, I have had family issues, and I am just personally exhausted.

To bring myself down to earth I am going to say things I know to be true-

1.) I love to clean- it's something I have control of.
2.) I am not affiliated with any political party, however I tend to lean more toward the democratic side. People call me a tree hugger and I am ok with it.
3.)Though I was raised Catholic, their stance on gay marriage makes me so mad I know longer attend church.
4.) I love my gay friends; Joe, Dustin, David, Briceson, and Andy...I believe they should be able to get married and have babies and have all rights the straighty's have.
5.) I also believe nobody is completely straight or completely gay...there is a HUGE gray area.
6.) I hate judgemental people
7.) I get tired of putting all the efforts in friendship and will give up eventually
8.) I don't eat meat because I like animals.
9.) I am in love with one of my friends.
10.) I am deeply unhappy in my job
11.) I love to travel
12.) I almost lost my mom a few weeks ago and it has completely rocked my world and changed my life.
13.) I am in a rut and emotionally damaged
14.) All my friends are married-- it sucks
15.) I think I am dating a guy who I met at the hospital-- however he went to Arizona State-- WTF!
16.) I miss Arizona winters and sunsets
17.) I have a shopping problem
18.) I would rather spend $ on concerts then put it in savings
19.) I wish I had money in savings
20.) I want to loose 15 lbs
21.) I am afraid of saggy boobs and wrinkles
22.) For everything I buy I get ride of something
23.) My friends from college will be my friends forever
24.) I wish my dad was around, I think it hurts my moms heart even more
25.) I have only washed my hair once this week.
26.) I just repainted my apt and made it more "grown up"
27.) I am giving up cheese for lent
28.) My brother is fan-frickin-tastic
29.) My next tattoo will represent my mom
30.) I would like to sleep in tomorrow

These the the things I know for sure...these will keep me grounded until my feet are firmly planted back in this world.

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment