Thursday, December 22, 2011

“The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be...because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap!”

Today is my 28th birthday. My metabolism is slowing down, I have fine lines, and I get body aches for no reason. I am closer to 30 than 20. I am 28 today. I entered my late 20’s wanting to make a difference. Well…28 is the year I actually make a difference. I want to impact lives and change the world. I want see the transformation and witness miracles. I am 28 today. I want to attempt to do the things I always say I want to do; if I don’t try I will regret it later. I want more from life; I want more from myself. I need to push my limits and prove to myself how strong I really am. I am 28 today. I want to wake up with a purpose and know that the work I do will impact someone. I want to remember how lucky and blessed I am daily. I want to breathe easy and remember life is short so enjoy it. I am 28 today. I want to live healthy and live up to my potential. I want to be happy and laugh until I cry. I want to remain forever young and dance in my apartment even if people are looking. I am 28 today. I want to make my family proud and make myself proud. I want to grow daily and know that there is always room for improvement. I want to fight the good fight for causes I believe in and realize there is ALWAYS hope. I am 28 today. I want to explore and not be afraid of adventure. I want to look back and say “I did the best I could and I tried my hardest.” I want to make people smile, laugh, and improve lives. I want to see the world with child like wonder and realize there is so much more for me to see/do/learn. I am 28 today.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You will and you have, and you do! You love life so much, I admire it! :) Go get em'!

    ReplyDelete