Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight.

28 things I want to do in 2012-
1.) Drink less soda
2.) Run 2 races
3.) See my brother graduate from him MBA program
4.) Visit Tucson at least twice.
5.) Go to two places I have never been
6.) Eat cleaner
7.) Stop shopping
8.) Live minimally
9.) Continue Volunteering
10.) Start volunteering with a new non-profit ( Matthew Shepard Foundation maybe)
11.) Go to Disneyland.
12.) Clean out my storage unit.
13.) Get a new job
14.) Take better care of my self
15.) Learn to say no
16.) Learn to cook more veggie dishes
17.) See Dustin more
18.) Spend more time with my Moe
19.) Kick the negativity out of my life
20.) Talk less crap about people who are mean to mean- One wrong doesn’t deserve another
21.) Take vitamins daily
22.) Try sleeping without as many sleeping pills
23.) Eat less processed garbage ( yes even veggies have processed shit!)
24.) Take me time
25.) Drink WAY less
26.) Pray more
27.) Be thankful more
28.) Work on improving me- in every way.

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately how much I love you! You are such a treasure, Ash! There are many people who lack the heart you give to everything!

    ReplyDelete