Friday, December 16, 2011

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

28 Things most people know about me:
1.) I have diagnosed insomnia.
2.) I can’t sleep without “white” noise- aka: sound machine or fan.
3.) My Dad lives in Istanbul, Turkey.
4.) My favorite colors are red and black. This is probably because ever good sports team I ever played on was red/black.
5.) I think all girls should be athletic- even better…volleyball players or runners.
6.) I always wear a ring my mom gave me, a tiffany’s necklace, an EF bracelet, and a few string bracelets.
7.) I have freakishly small feet anywhere between an 7 ( vans)- to an 8 ( high heels).
8.) I don’t like shopping at stores in the mall…they aren’t unique enough.
9.) My car’s name is Jezebel.
10.) I get very bad hangovers now, so much so that I really don’t drink anymore.
11.) I have a trip planned every month from Jan-July in 2012.
12.) I go to the gym and run as much as I can. I just started doing hot yoga again ( I used to do it with Bryan in college)
13.) I have two cats- Teejay andToby
14.) I hate my full time job.
15.) I am a vegetarian because I think the process of killing animals/how they are raised/what they are fed is fucking horrible.
16.) I curse A LOT
17.) I would move to Boulder, CO.
18.) I am always looking at peoples shoes- they say a lot about a person.
19.) I am in love with my University- We are amazing people, kind, smart, and our sports programs are pretty bad ass. It helps that I met two of my best friends there as well. Plus out mascot has a girlfriend…SPLENDID.
20.) I attend a lot of concert. However I am going to try to see less of the same band and more of new bands.
21.) My mom is one of my best friends and I look up to my brother.
22.) I smoke when I drink sometimes and I hate myself the next day for doing it. I also smoke if I am nervous---gross gross habit.
23.) I wash my hair 2 times a week.
24.) Boys, who seem perfect for me, rarely are.
25.) I don’t really like food that much. I ate socially or to run but never just cause.
26.) I read a ridiculous amount. This year I have read some pretty heavy books- Helter Skelter, The Meaning of Matthew, and Columbine.
27.) I forgive and act nice well, but I never forget.
28.) If you are a good person, for good reasons, and truly mean it…we will probably be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment